Live, work, and play in downtown Portland! Located at the corner of Portland's Goose Hollow Neighborhood, Webb Plaza borders the Downtown and Pearl districts. Shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment in the Pearl, Pioneer Square, and the Timbers' Providence Park are all within walking distance. Our central Portland-metro area location and nearby MAX, streetcar, and transit mall stations makes commutes from Webb Plaza easy.
Our two-bedroom/two-bath apartment will be available approximately August 15 for $1495 per month with a twelve-month lease. This 785-sf apartment features an open layout and views of Downtown.
* Spacious living area with views (see plan)
* Kitchen equipped with oak cabinets, dishwasher, disposal, and electric range/oven
* Large windows with horizontal blind coverings
* Carpet and ceramic flooring.
* Included utilities: water/sewer, water heating, garbage/recycling. Electricity is not included
* Air conditioner and electric heating
* Cable television service available from Comcast cable
* High speed internet available from Comcast cable internet or CenturyLink DSL
* Sorry, all pets are prohibited
* Smoke-free building
Webb Plaza Community Information:
Completed in 1998, our five-story, 39-unit apartment community features:
* Controlled Access
* Downtown Parking Options:
+ Garages across the street: $135-$155/month
+ Curbside meters free overnight
* TriMet MAX, streetcar, bus locations are nearby.
* Zipcar car sharing and Enterprise car rental are nearby.
* Laundry facilities open 24-hours
* Weekday concierge services: package acceptance, print, fax, copy.
Equal Housing Opportunity | Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. All dimensions and square footages are approximate. Photos are of a model unit of a similar or identical layout. Available unit may have differences such as floor level, wall and flooring colors, or other finishes.