- Beautiful partially wooded and VERY private property
- Large Older home, large barn in poor condition Building restoration would require significant rehab, or tear down and build a new home on this rare large wooded lot with views of the golf course!
- Property is being sold as vacant land with all buildings in as is' condition. This is a rare opportunity to buy this property which is available out of an estate liquidation
- Great development potential. Currently zoned R1. Unique property with dozens of large oak trees, pine and others.
- Property is flat on the West 1/2, slopes to the NE on the East side. Approx 550 ft frontage on Midlothian Tpke. Approx 4.82 acres
- In Crestwood near Cicero and Midlothian Tpke. 2 blocks north of Midlothian Country Club, a beautiful private golf course / country club