Historic Victorian twin home in a quiet, established neighborhood of Doylestown Borough. Enjoy the seasons sitting out on your charming front and back porches and walking to your favorite shops, restaurants and attractions in town. Childhood residence of world-renowned writer, James Michener.
* Features: Central A/C, newly insulated attic, new windows and restored historic windows, wood floors throughout, fenced back yard with patio and shed, plenty of on-street parking. 1,400 Sqft of finished indoor space.
* First Floor: Gourmet kitchen, half-bath, living room, dining room, front and back covered porches.
* Second Floor: 3BR, 1 full bath
* Unfinished basement with washer/dryer
* Appliances: Gas stove with electric oven (with convection option) and warming drawer, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, new refrigerator, washer/dryer
* Utilities: Trash, sewer, and propane gas for stove included. All other utilities are excluded (water, oil, electric, phone, cable/internet).
* Lawn mowing is included, snow removal is excluded.
* No smoking. Well behaved cats considered.
* Credit, financial and criminal background check required.