Open House SUNDAY JULY 26TH BETWEEN 3-4PM.
We are pleased to offer a very attractive 1 bedroom apartment in Arlington Manor, a quiet residential complex off South Arlington in the southern tip of Akron. Very close to Highways 77 and 234 and the Firestone Golf Course. Size of the apartment is just over 600 sq. ft. and is available May 1st 2015
Apartment consists of a living room, kitchen, full bathroom and a nice sized bedroom with a large closet and window a/c unit.
1. Sign a lease in April and the rent will be reduced from $495 to $475 per month.
2. While you're responsible for your own utilities, the landlord is responsible for maintenance, trash removal and snow plowing.
3. $30 Background check paid directly to "Transunion" after you complete the online application.
4. Pets: 1 small to medium dog (under 45 lbs), OR 1 cat are allowed with a monthly pet fee of $35 and a $150 pet security deposit. Pets must be house trained, must not litter the property's grounds and should not bother the other residents.
1. Since our residents wish to enjoy a peaceful living, all new applicants must complete a $30 TransUnion's Credit and Background Screening. Tenancy decisions will only be made after we review TransUnion's recommendations.
2. Applicants or Co Applicants must not have had an eviction in the past 5 years.
3. Applicants or Co Applicants must not have had a felony on their record.
4. A minimum Credit Score of 500 for ONE of the tenants OR for a tenant's approved co-signor.
5. From past experience, in order for a tenant to afford all the housing costs, monthly household income should equal to or exceed 2.5 times the rental amount. (2.5 x $475) = $1187 per month.
If you viewed the property in person and wanted to reserve it, a $100 Reservation Fee for 48 hours (fully credited toward the first monthly payment) will be due.
VIEW IT NOW! After reviewing the above terms, schedule your showing on the property's ONLINE CALENDER:
QUESTIONS? please email us by clicking the link at the top of the page. We reply to inquiries and concerns IN WRITING ONLY as we want to be as fair and consistent to all prospective residents. SE HABLA ESPAOL.