This furnished one bedroom, one bathroom, 713 square foot corner unit apartment is in a superb location at the corner of 25th and K St NW, just south of Pennsylvania Ave in The Swarthmore building.
Rental rate is below market value for quick rental, and includes all utilities except electric ($40-100/month average) and Internet. Lease term is one year minimum, and possibly longer if desired. The apartment is available for showings on most weekday evenings after 6:30 pm with advanced notice, as well as most weekends.
Local destinations and walking times include the following, to name just a few:
Foggy Bottom Metro station: 5-6 mins
Georgetown: 8-10 mins
Washington Harbor (beautiful views): 10-12 mins
West End (great restaurants): 5-6 mins
Trader Joe's: 2 mins
Whole Foods: 6-7 mins
PNC Bank: 1 min
Starbucks: 4-5 mins
George Washington Hospital: 3 mins
- Apartment layout: great spacious floorplan with nice separation of bedroom from living room for privacy and quiet. Ceiling fans in bedroom and kitchen. The apartment is available furnished. Please note the current apartment furniture is different than that shown in the photos.
- Kitchen: high end stainless steel fridge and gas range with professional venting hood, silestone countertops, and custom cabinets.
- Bathroom: nice clawfoot tub and multifunction showerhead.
- Building and amenities: The building is very solid with concrete walls (was a World War 2 bomb shelter) and VERY quiet, with nice card-operated laundry room, extra storage room in the basement, cool rooftop terrace, small gym, and very nice daytime on-site building manager.
- Parking: Outdoor semi-sheltered tandem (fits 2 cars end to end) parking spot behind the building, but I barely need my car. The spot is conveniently located directly outside the bedroom window. Decent street parking is also available right on 25th St and especially K St when the whole block opens up for parking after 6:30 pm.
Thank you for your time and let me know if you are interested in taking a look!