(((( Lease To Own or Rent To Own ))))
WHY lease to own vs. Buy out right or Rent Only?
A lease-to-own house purchase (also "rent-to-own purchase" or "lease purchase") is a lease combined with an option to purchase the property within a specified period, usually 5 years. The down payment and some of the monthly payment or rent premium are part of the equity in the house. It will credited toward renter/buyer down payment in the house the buyer will soon own. A lease purchase also may give the renter/buyer the right to assign the option to buy. The renter pays an option fee (down payment), around $5000, which is credited to the purchase price.
* We Help You To Improve Your Life Style!
* NO CREDIT is needed.
* LOW DOWN Payments.
* BAD CREDIT or POOR CREDIT, no problem.
* LEASE for 60 months and Option to own.
* PAYMENT per month starting from $1700.
* WHY throw all the rent money away every month
WHY long option period?
Long option period will provide more time to renter/buyer to build equity and repair credit. A long period can boomerang on them.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
Single Family House - Raise Range.
Build in 1997.
Size: About 1,500 sqf living space.
Land size: 8,000 sqf.
Bedrooms: 3 to 4.
Bathrooms: 1 full and 1 half.
* Close to every where.
* Near Conimicut Point Park.
* Stable neighborhood with many long time residents.
MECHANICALS IN THE HOUSE:
* Central Air.
* Gas baseboard heat through out the house.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE HOUSE:
* Single Family Home with 3-4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom, 2 living room, 1 kitchen, and dining room, decks and parking for 4 cars.
* New Granite Counter Top & Granite Island Top, double bowl under Mount Stainless Steel Sink and pull down Faucet.
* New Vanity Cabinets, Granite Vanity Top, New Faucet and Triview-Mirror Medicine cabinet.
* 3-4 Bedrooms: 3 bedroom at 2nd floor and 1 bedroom (office) at basement.
* Big Living Room.
* OPEN KITCHEN with granite counter top and granite island top.
* New and freshly painted through out the house.
* Washer and Dryer connection at basement many possibilities and potentials.
* Newly refinished Hardwood Flooring.
* Double hung replacement windows through out the house.
* Vinyl siding.
Ready to move in NOW. Please call 401-261-5880 to arrange viewing. Thank you.