Bedrooms : 2Bathrooms : 2Closest town : Fort MyersHome Owner Assn. Fees : Paid for fPalmetto CovePalmetto Cover ExteriorPalmetto Cover ExteriorPalmetto Cover ExteriorAzalea Style FloorplanBegonia Style FloorplanSiteplanLocation MapFort Myers, Gulf Coast, Florida, new homes with lake views near beachAd # : 61Listing Type : For SalePrice : $151,900Bond : $1,000Category : ApartmentLocality : Gulf CoastDescriptionThis is but one example of the hundreds of second home and investment properties we can find you. See the foot of the page for more detail.Features:* 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Apartments* Clubhouse* Community Pool and Spa* Finance available - subject to status* Guaranteed 1 year Leaseback on home* Home Association fees paid for 1st year* Management fees paid for 1st yearPalmetto Cove is a private, gated condominium community featuring garden homes surrounded by lush landscaping and preserves with lake views. Located near beaches, golf courses, public marinas and a variety of upscale shopping, dining and entertainment venues, Palmetto Cove offers an environment that is close to everything yet feels away from it all.Palmetto Cove features luxury community amenities designed to create a healthy and maintenance-free lifestyle. They include:‚Ä¢ Privacy gates‚Ä¢ Lushly landscaped entry drive‚Ä¢ Manicured preserves‚Ä¢ Lake‚Ä¢ Pool and spa‚Ä¢ State-of-the-art wellness center‚Ä¢ Clubhouse with catering kitchen, multipurpose room and libraryFort Myers is located on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in southwest Florida. As a gateway to the Gulf of Mexico, the city is rich with ambience and history. Fort Myers offers year-round pleasures to its visitors and residents. From waterways, islands and sun-washed beaches to tropical gardens and palms, the area provides endless access to water sports, museums, historic tours, festivals, golf, theater and nature walks.Palmetto Cove is conveniently located just a few miles from US 41 and Daniels Boulevard with major retail centers on all four corners, including the upscale Bell Tower shopping center and Cypress Square. Just a few miles west of Palmetto Cove are some of the areafts most popular beaches, including Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel-Captiva. Another short drive takes you down lovely, historic McGregor Boulevard to the Edison/Ford homes and downtown shops and restaurants.Palmetto Cove offers elegant standard luxury design feature including:‚Ä¢ 10-foot ceilings‚Ä¢ Granite countertops‚Ä¢ Raised panel cabinetry‚Ä¢ Tray ceilings‚Ä¢ Detached garages‚Ä¢ Private lanais that are designed to accommodate summer kitchensPayment Terms:Reservation fee $1000. The 10%. with the remaining 90% financed under terms of mortgage broker - call us for more details.As well as this property, we are of course able to offer a full range of homes in the area. We are able to source homes for either buy-to-let investment purposes or for lifestyle reasons. Prices of properties range from $100,000 upwards. As well as assisting you through the purchasing process, we can help arrange local finance together with providing Property Management and Rental Services. In short, we offer a one stop shop. Take a look at some of the other homes on our website or simply contact us, with your requirements and we will help find what you are looking for.