Available 4.15.15 and 24 HR notice for any and all showings. Fantastic 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 story home in Reedy Creek! Great layout and ready for entertaining. Stainless steel appliances in open kitchen that overlooks the breakfast area and living room! Living room hosts a gas fireplace and a formal dining room just off the kitchen area. Washer and dryer available and will convey on 2nd floor. All bedrooms on second level complete with walk in closets!! Master bath hosts a garden tub and dual vanity. You will be able to enjoy the screened in back porch wired for surround sound and perfect for entertaining in the fenced in backyard. Small dogs are conditional and must be approved by the owner with a $350 non-refundable pet fee. Access to community pool! $45 application fee for each person over 18 living in the property and subject to credit approval. This property does not accept Section 8 vouchers.
Each person over 18 living in the house must fill in a separate rental application and pay the $45 application fee online with a debit or credit card.
In order to process your rental application we will need the following items emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 704-972-9895 ATTN: Pamela Greene OR Uploaded within the rental application.
*CLEAR copy of your Drivers License
*CLEAR copy of your Social Security Card
*CLEAR copies of your last 2 most recent payroll check stubs
Special Consideration is given to dogs that assist tenants with special medical needs, provided medical documentation is submitted.
1) Notification: Applicants will be notified by email and phone call as soon as the application has been reviewed. If the application has been approved, in order to secure your move in date, for PGMG to stop any and all showings and to take the property off the rental market, applicants will be required to bring in all initial move in monies, which must be paid with a cashier's check or money order (specific amounts will be itemized in the approval email) within 48 hours of approval email and sign the lease.
* Security deposit
* First FULL month's rent
* Pro-Rated rent if applicant is moving in another day other than the first day of the month
2) Move-In: PGMG will schedule a time to meet at the property on the day of move in with the resident. The move in process can take up to an hour or so. At this time, we will complete a move in condition report, take photos, and answer any questions you may have. Once this process is complete, we will deliver the keys, fobs, remotes, pool passes, etc. over to you. **Please schedule your movers and utilities accordingly
3) Responsibility: All residents are responsible for all charges incurred under the terms of the lease.
4) Rent: Once an application is approved and the initial move in monies are received, we will hold a unit up to seven (7) days after the previous tenant vacates the property to make sure it is move in ready. Residents will not be allowed to move in earlier than the lease start date.
Rent is due on the first of the month and is late after the 5th day of the month. PGMG does not issue a billing statement for monthly rent. Any rents received after the 5th will be subject to a late fee. PGMG will NOT accept multiple checks, as payment. Only cash, cashier checks or money orders as payment. Personal checks will be accepted starting when your next rental payment is due. If you bounce a check, or your check is returned for NSFs, PGMG will not accept a personal check from you moving forward. A 10 Day Demand for Rent Letter is sent to units with a monthly rental balance that has not been paid by the 5th day of the month. Your online tenant portal/payment option will be suspended if your rent is late and not paid by the 5th day of the month. **Roommates must pay rent in one lump sum. No partial payments will be accepted**
5) Pro-Rate: Pro-rated rent is calculated by dividing monthly rent by the number of days in the month in which you are moving. The resulting number (the daily rate) is then multiplied by the number of days the unit will be occupied in the pro-rated month.
PG Management Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicapping condition, or familial status or any other form of discrimination prohibited by law.