About the Apartment:
New and completely renovated 1000 sq. foot unit with a 120 sq. foot private deck overlooking a beautiful back yard. One large bedroom and open floor plan. Virtually everything brand new and never been used before.
* Off-street parking for one vehicle
* Utilities included
* Pets allowed with express permission depending on type/size.
* Large bedroom with exposed brick
* Large Walk-in closet with French Doors
* Hardwood floors
* High Ceilings
* Large ceiling fans
* For absolute privacy, the most expensive and effective sound insulation you can buy; the same materials used at motor speedways. As a renter my entire life, nothing has annoyed me more than noise emanating from above or below. I specifically spared no expense to ensure you'll not notice a footfall or a pet walking above. Your sleep will be preserved. To me, this is priceless. I'd have spent millions to avoid this in the past, and I'm passing along the benefits of my own idiosyncrasy to you. (you're welcome!) :)
* Crown molding throughout
* Granite countertops in kitchen, bar and bathroom
* Beautiful backsplash
* Stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, and microwave
* Large French doors leading to private patio
* Extra-large windows for beautiful backyard view
* Recessed dimmed lighting throughout
* Large capacity front loading washer and dryer
* Large shared backyard with ample space for gardening/planting, pond, fire pit and small lawn for comfort
About the House:
Charming 1927 Montford home located a hop-step from all that is downtown. By google Maps it's a .3 mile, 5-minute walk to Tod's Tasties then another .3 mile walk to Hotel Indigo at the edge of downtown. To me, the most beautiful thing about this house, other than it's brand-new upscale charm, is its private, quiet, bird-chirping woodland feel. Despite its super-close proximity to everything and its easy in-out access to River Road, 240 and 26, it's tucked away in a wooded, quiet and friendly street with no highway-noise pollution. To me It's bliss.
I can only say this one time and one time only - the home has just been given a huge facelift so everything is fresh and new from inside to outside. A brand new roof and paint job. Understand the work on and around the property will be ongoing until estimated the first or 2nd week of August so the photos you see now may show clutter, dust and debris as the work is not yet complete. But soon and it will be special.
Here's an added bonus for someone who's interested in gardening. By next Spring the entire front yard will be blooming with flowers, herbs and vegetables. I encourage the bottom half of the backyard be used for the same with willing and able tenants. (but surely not required) The backyard is shared and will have a small strip of lawn and fire pit for comfort and enjoyment, a gas grille for BBQ, and a pond with a trickling waterfall. It also has a bamboo ridge half way down for privacy from rear neighbors who are down and across the creek. I cannot show pictures now simply because it'll be the last thing done.
There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $500
Security Deposit: $2000