Park your cars in the driveway and leave them there. Walk to Arlington center's many restaurants and shops in 5 minutes or less. Commute to work or visit friends on foot or by bike using the Minuteman Rail Trail which is a stone's throw from the house and takes you to the Alewife T station and beyond. Walk to the 77 bus (Harvard Square), the 79 bus (Alewife), and the 87 bus (Davis Square) in a little over 3 and a half minutes. A small private back yard gives you water views of Spy Pond and beautiful sunsets over Spy Pond Field which is adjacent to the property. The location of this house is absolutely fantastic.
Inside you'll find granite and tile in the recently updated kitchen, a spacious upstairs full bathroom with more tile, double sinks, a soaking tub with jets, and a skylight that lets the natural light brighten the space. You'll also find two upstairs bedrooms (one with skylight), and a huge walk-in closet. In the basement you'll find a small home office, a large carpeted room, a workspace for do it yourselfers, washer and dryer, and generous shelving for storage. A second bathroom with stall shower is on the main floor, along with living room, dining room, and three season porch. Grill out on the back porch while enjoying the views, dine on the patio in the small private yard, and enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch.
Would you like to see more photos? Just ask!
- neighboring towns include Cambridge, Somerville, Belmont, Lexington and Medford
- Stop and Shop 1 mile away, Whole Foods .08 miles away.
- Walk to 77 bus (Harvard Sq), 79 and 305 (Alewife Station), 87 (Davis Sq) in 3.5 min.
- Take the kids to Spy Pond Park playground in less than 2 min.
- Dog off-leash hours in Spy Pond Field adjacent to house.
- Walk to paved rail trail which goes from Bedford to Boston, and is plowed in the Winter.
- Walk to Starbucks in Arlington Center in less than 5 min.
- Walk to many Arlington Center businesses and restaurants in 5 min, including 2 banks, 3 coffee shops, CVS, Walgreens, drycleaning, ice cream shops, and more.
- Walk on rail trail to Alewife train station (Red LIne) in 20 min, 7 min by bike (1.4 miles).
- Walk to dog park near Alewife (1.2 miles).
- Two movie theaters in town.
- Brand new tennis courts in Spy Pond Field.
- Boys and Girls club is just down the street with plenty of activities for kids and adults.
And here are more details about the house:
- Carpeted playroom/extra room in basement.
- Granite counters in kitchen.
- Small private yard with water views of Spy Pond.
- Adjacent to Spy Pond Field which gives you open views with sunsets.
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath.
- Large walk in closet big enough for two to use.
- Small home office in basement.
- Cabinets and shelving in basement for extra storage of food, etc.
- Washer/dryer in basement.
- Front and back porches, patio area in back yard.
- Children in the area.
- Natural gas heat, forced hot water.
- New water heater.
- Gas stove in kitchen.